The Gift of Intuition

As a child, I often had dreams that would come true and visited with some loved ones who had already passed over. My friends often asked me what I thought about certain situations in their lives, and very often I was able to accurately guide them with things to do, behaviors to avoid, and so on.  I had never thought much about this until my late teens when I learned more about what it meant to have psychic abilities. I was instantly drawn to learn more about this gift, including my own gifts and abilities. 

In 2005 I began working with my mentor Virginia Thompson, who has since passed.  Virginia was a registered nurse, reverend, author, and psychic.  She hated the word psychic because of all the stereotypes attached to it.  For many, a softer and more recognizable word intuitive. We all have intuition, we just use it differently - some use it a lot and some don’t. 

I worked with Virginia to fine-tune my own skills and abilities. This was not an easy task. Being able to work with energy requires one’s level of responsibility to increase significantly. Practitioners must be able to work through their own “muck” in order to accurately receive and feel energy from beyond this plane.

Over the years I have found working with energy to be very beneficial in daily life, for both myself and on behalf of my clients. Most people would be amazed at how much support we actually have!

As an intuitive, I use my gifts to “feel” where you are, identify blocks you may have (whether you hold them in awareness or not), and work through the blocks with the help of your higher self, your guides, and my own.  You will learn about spirit guides and angels and explore your relationship and connection with your higher power.

By participating in Intuitive Life Coaching and/or Spiritual Mentoring, you will be witness to the power of thought - learning to shift your thinking, which ultimately shifts the energy around you and draws more of what you want into your life. You will also learn how to navigate your life using your natural skills and gifts, how to understand energy - your own and others’, and how to use discernment to work with energy.


Popular posts from this blog

Grief; It Comes In Waves

Lets Talk Mental Wellness and Mental Illness